EPSON and Bynav announces the release of an IMU-enhanced GNSS Rugged receiver X1
Recently, Epson (China) Co., Ltd. (EPSON) announced a strategic cooperation with Bynav, a GNSS high-precision positioning core component manufacturer.
High-precision positioning for driver testing at Mount Everest--"the highest peak in the world"
the only full-vehicle and full-process intelligent motor vehicle driver testing center in Shigatse, has been officially put into use!
【Report from Stuttgart】BYNAV to attend the INTERGEO
BYNAV Technology's vision is to base on technological innovation and enhance human positioning and high precision.
- Tightly coupled GNSS+IMU navigation engine
- Built-in in-house developed high precision positioning and heading GNSS OEM board
- Built-in tactical grade IMU module, optional in three different models X1-6, X1-5, X1-3.
- Enhanced connection options including serial, CAN and Ethernet
- Multi-vector RTK positioning engine
- All-constellation, multi-frequency RTK positioning solution, support BDS-3 and Galileo
- Support GNSS/IMU raw data output and post processing
- Low latency