Bynav introduces C1 GNSS receiver at $139, ready for GNSS massive market
High-precision positioning for driver testing at Mount Everest--"the highest peak in the world"
the only full-vehicle and full-process intelligent motor vehicle driver testing center in Shigatse, has been officially put into use!
【Report from Stuttgart】BYNAV to attend the INTERGEO
BYNAV Technology's vision is to base on technological innovation and enhance human positioning and high precision.
- Based on Bynav GNSS Baseband ASIC Alita and RFIC Ripley.
- Support full-constellation, full-frequency RTK positioning and dual-antenna heading.
- Support modern signal systems such as BDS-3 and Galileo.
- Enhanced connection options including serial, CAN and Ethernet.
- Support GNSS/INS deeply coupled algorithm, raw data output and post processing.
- Support on-board TF card to back-up local data.
- Optimal performance in multipath mitigation, anti-interference and anti-blockage.
- Compact size and low power consumption.