Bybyv provides BY520 series recording and playback source that supports GNSS full-system full-frequency point, which can complete scene recording in the corresponding environment, and then can accurately play back the scene in the laboratory. Thereby greatly improving the test efficiency and development efficiency of the RTK receiver.
In addition to the various harsh scenes recorded by the BY520 in the world, the receiver can be detailed and optimized.
1. BY520 supports full-system full-frequency points, including BDS, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, IRNSS, QZSS and other frequency points, as well as various satellite-based enhanced signals. Supports 8 frequency bands (B1, B2, B3, L1, L2, L5, GLONASS L1, L2, etc., total 248MHz bandwidth), and can be turned on or off separately to test the performance of RTK receivers at different frequency points.
2. BY520 ensures zero value consistency between navigation systems and between frequency points (especially different K values of GLONASS). This is a unique requirement for the RTK receiver to solve the ambiguity. The ordinary acquisition and playback source cannot solve this problem.
3. BY520 supports RTCM and other data synchronization save and playback, can directly test RTK receiver performance
4. BY520 built-in multi-frequency RTK receiver for signal quality self-checking, which greatly enhances the convenience of signal source during recording and playback, and increases signal credibility. Compare the results with the built-in RTK receiver during the test.
5. Gradually provide global scene data under various complex conditions, and also support customized scenarios to complete the test in the lab.